Viscosity North America Delivers the Cloud
Leveraging Viscosity North America’s expertise in Public and Private Cloud Architecture allows corporations and CIO’s the confidence in delivering best of breed technologies and solutions that drive lower cost in new technology adoption while delivering significant savings of operational expenditures.
Significantly improve how you deliver secure information, technology, and services with cloud computing by providing on demand access to a shared pool of computing resources in a self-service, dynamically scaled and metered manner.
Oracle Private Cloud Appliance Review
IOUG Webinar: IT Agility for VMware Workloads on Oracle Public Cloud
IT resources are able to scale out and in quickly on an as needed basis, thus eliminating the need to purchase additional hardware and resources.
Computing services are delivered over standard networks and heterogeneous devises. IT resources are shared across multiple applications/tenants.
On-demand self service provides users to provision, monitor, and manage computing resources as needed without human administrators, lowering OpEx.
Securely move data in and out of the public cloud with confidence and peace of mind.
WATCH IOUG CLOUD SIG WEBINAR: Charles Kim and Nitin Vengurlekar present Pre-OOW15 on current Cloud topics. (PART 1)
Cloud solutions providers seem to have down the pros and cons – the Top Ten – of Cloud Computing…on paper. But Charles Kim, Nitin Vengurlekar, and the Viscosity North America team go beyond the paper.
Viscosity Cloud Workshop Attendee
Viscosity Cloud Services
Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS) / Database as a Service (DaaS) / Application Development in the Cloud
- Utilizing PaaS will reduce cost, reduce cycles for application development, and position you to gain access to the marketplace faster. In addition to taking advantage of DaaS, it allows you to move lighter database workloads to the cloud while freeing up valuable space for more intensive workloads on premise.
Oracle Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Oracle Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Private Cloud delivers Oracle Engineered Systems hardware and support. Oracle IaaS Private Cloud combines the security and control of on-premise systems with unique features of cloud computing, including Capacity on Demand, which enables businesses to access and pay for peak CPU capacity only when needed.
BI Cloud Service Update
- A best-in-class analytics platform offering you the full array of intuitive BI tools you expect. Quickly combine data from any source and rapidly create BI applications for agile analysis. From executives to analysts to everyday dashboard users. In a browser or on-the-go with Mobile BI. Dozens of visualizations and advanced calculations available in a fast, friendly UI. The security, reliability, and performance you require, with the flexibility the business demands.
Fusion MW Services
- Middleware is an ideal area within your IT architecture to take advantage of the grid/cloud benefits of efficiency and flexibility. As the layer of infrastructure just below your applications and SOA services, middleware provides the right level of granularity of resources to be pooled and shared to enable desired control without undesired complexity.In contrast to the traditional “stack” approach to middleware architecture, where, for example in the case of Java applications, each application runs on its own instance of an application server with it’s own JVM on its own OS, an application grid infrastructure allows different resources at the application server level such as object memory to be shared, allocated, and dynamically adjusted across a set of application needs.
Viscosity North America’s Deployment and Delivery Models:
- Cloud application migration services
- On-premise private cloud infrastructures
- Off-premise private cloud infrastructures deployed at either a customer data center or a secure host provider
- Hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Oracle Cloud DBaaS, PaaS IaaS and Oracle SaaS applications
- Is your organization concerned about the best strategy for moving your highly heterogeneous environment to the Oracle Cloud? Does your organization have incompatible operating systems or applications dependent on specific network layout, which are not easily replicated in the cloud? Oracle Ravello simply takes your VMware or KVM virtualized environment to the cloud, no matter what operating system, or network is configuration. Oracle Ravello Cloud Service enables you to quickly take full advantage of your investment by uploading an initial group of virtual machines to any supported cloud.
- Viscosity North America’s Ravello Services:
- Lift and Shift Migration of VMware and KVM to Oracle Ravello Cloud Service
- Capacity Planning and Sizing (CPU and Memory Sizing)
- Network Configurations
- Blueprint Architecture and Implementation